Last Modified: 21.12.2016
- Types of Information We Collect
- How We Collect Your Information
- Use of Your Information by The King Bird Games
- Sharing Your Information with Other Companies
- Your Controls and Choices
- Data Security, Integrity and Retention
- Data Transfers, Storage and Processing Globally
- Comments and Questions
1. Types of Information We Collect
We collect two basic types of information – personal information and anonymous information – and we may use personal and anonymous information to create a third type of information, aggregate information. We collect the following categories of information:
- Registration information you provide when you create an account, including your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password
- Transaction information you provide when you request information or purchase a product or service from us, whether on our sites or through our applications, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information
- Information you provide in public forums on our sites and applications
- Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information
- Information you provide to us when you use our sites and applications, our applications on third-party sites or platforms such as social networking sites, or link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account
- Location information when you visit our sites or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites or applications (including through beacon technologies), or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send
2. How we collect your information
- We collect information through technology, such as cookies, Flash cookies and Web beacons, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms. Please visit Online Tracking and Advertising for further information, including Do Not Track and how to disable cookies
- We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically. Local law may require that you authorize the third party to share your information with us before we can acquire it
3. Use of Your Information by The King Bird Games
The King Bird Games will be the data controller for your information. And will have access to your information to perform services on behalf of the data controller (as a data processor) and, unless prohibited under applicable law, for use on its’ own behalf (as a data controller) for the following purposes:
- Provide you with the products and services you request
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features on our sites and applications or changes to our policies
- Consistent with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you:
- Send you offers and promotions for our products and services or third-party products and services
- Personalize content and experiences
- Provide you with advertising based on your activity on our sites and applications and on third-party sites and applications. To learn more about how we use your information for personalization and tracking, please visit Online Tracking and Advertising
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
5. Your Controls and Choices
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct, update and delete your registration account
- You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters and alerts
- You may choose whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services, or products and services that we think may be of interest to you
- You may choose whether we share your personal information with other companies so they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services
- You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it
If you have questions regarding the specific personal information about you that we process or retain, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
6. Data Security, Integrity and Retention
7. Data Transfers, Storage and Processing Globally
9. Comments and Questions
Aggregate information means information about groups or categories of guests, which does not identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual guest.
Anonymous information means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, an individual guest.
Application means a program or service operated by us (or on our behalf) that may be displayed on various online, mobile or other platforms and environments, including those operated by third parties, which permits us to interact directly with our guests.
A data processor is a person or entity that processes personal information on behalf of a data controller (or data controllers) and is permitted to perform data processing only as directed by the data controller(s).
An IP address is associated with the access point through which you enter the Internet, and is typically controlled by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), your company, or your university. We may use IP addresses to collect information regarding the frequency with which our guests visit various parts of our sites and applications, and we may combine IP addresses with personal information.
Notice may be by email to you at the last email address you provided us, by posting notice of such changes on our sites and applications, or by other means, consistent with applicable law.
Personal information means information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as the individual’s name, postal address, email address and telephone number. When anonymous information is directly or indirectly associated with personal information, this anonymous information also is treated as personal information.
Our sites and applications may offer message boards, conversation pages, blogs, chat rooms, social community environments, profile pages, and other forums that do not have a restricted audience. If you provide personal information when you use any of these features, that personal information may be publicly posted and otherwise disclosed without limitation as to its use by us or by a third party. To request removal of your personal information from a public forum on one of our sites or applications, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.